To be a successful and happy floral designer you must have the essential professional tools for mastering techniques and crafting beautiful floral arrangements. There are only three musts in floral design: love of flowers, learning techniques and the correct tools. My tool kit has been to Paris and back with many stops along the way…from filling a garden pail with roses and lilacs to a boho chic grand event in NYC.
5 Piece Tool Kit $89.00
Shipping & handling $12.00 = Total $101.00 - Connecticut residents add 6.35% Tax $6.41 = Total $107.41
Designers -here is all the tools you will need to create amazing floral arrangements from petite to grand scale.
- 5” x 5” heavy- duty cotton canvas zipper secured bag-available in steel gray, navy blue, forest green and nyc black, all with celadon green embroidery
- Japanese ARS Floral Clippers, the number one choice of floral professionals, are designed to be ergonomic, perfectly balanced and super lightweight the blades start sharp and stay sharp longer and can be sharpened. Your choice of purple, yellow or teal handle.
- Red handled sharp Swiss blade in safety pouch
- Red handled floral wire cutter
- Roll of ½” clear professional floral tape
Japanese ARS Floral Clippers $39.00
Shipping & handling $9.00 = Total $48.00 - Connecticut residents 6.35 % sales tax $ 3.05 = Total $51.05
Japanese ARS Clippers, the number one choice of floral professionals, are designed to be ergonomic, perfectly balanced and super lightweight the blades start sharp and stay sharp longer and can be sharpened.
Available in your choice of purple, yellow or teal handle.
Please make out check or money order to:
Trish O’Sullivan Design LLC
And mail to:
29 H Putnam Green
Greenwich, Ct .06830